Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy January [SK]

Life Training Institute will waste no time getting our pro-life message in front of both students and adults in 2007. In January alone, I will speak at a variety of venues in Ohio, California, Michigan, and Florida. Here’s what’s scheduled so far:

1/6 "Making Abortion Unthinkable," training seminar, Celina, OH
1/7 "In His Image: A Biblical Case for Human Value," worship services, Celina, OH
1/13 "Reaching Hearts and Minds on Abortion," training seminar, St. Johns, MI
1/14 "What Students Can Do to Stop Abortion," youth service, St. Johns, MI
1/14 "In His Image: A Biblical Case for Human Value," worship services, St. Johns, MI
1/14 "Equipping Students to Engage Culture," evening service, St. Johns, MI
1/16 "Reaching Hearts and Minds on Abortion," student chapel, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
1/16 "How Pastors can be Leaders on Abortion," clergy lunch, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
1/16 "Reaching Hearts and Minds," evening seminar, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
1/17 "Harvesting the Unborn: The Ethics of Embryonic Stem Cell Research, Cedarville U, OH
1/17-18 National broadcast on D. James Kennedy's "Truths that Transform," Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1/20 "Reaching Hearts and Minds on Abortion," CPC training seminar, Canton, OH
1/20 "In His Image: A Biblical Case for Human Value," evening service, Canton, OH
1/21 "In His Image: A Biblical Case for Human Value," a.m. worship services, Canton, OH
1/21 "Pro-Life 101: Making Abortion Unthinkable," evening service, Canton, OH
1/22 "Equipped to Engage: Reaching Hearts and Minds," chapel, Malone College, Canton, OH
1/28 "A Biblical Case for Human Value," a.m. worship services, Sacramento, CA
1/29 "How Students can Stop Abortion," Valley Christian High School, San Jose, CA
1/29 "Pro-Life 101: Making Abortion Unthinkable Part 1," Hume Lake Christian Camps, Hume, CA
1/30 "Pro-Life 101: Making Abortion Unthinkable Part 2," Hume Lake Christian Camps, Hume, CA
1/30 "Equipped to Engage,” Hume Lake Christian Camps, Hume, CA
1/31 "Reaching Hearts and Minds on Abortion," chapel, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA

On January 17 and 18, you can hear my talk from Gordon College on Dr. D. James Kennedy’s syndicated radio broadcast, Truths That Transform. This thirty minute program is carried by 744 radio stations across the nation, reaching over 1 million people each day.

At Cedarville University, I will be speaking to 3,000 students and faculty at two chapel services. I’m also looking forward to persuasively communicating the pro-life message during chapels at Malone College and Fresno Pacific University. In total, I will speak to over 6,000 students in just the month of January, including 1,100 students at Valley Christian High School in San Jose.

I am scheduled to speak during church worship services during all four weekends in January. It starts with Grace Missionary Church in Celina, Ohio, then First Baptist Church in St. Johns, Michigan, followed by RiverTree Christian Church in Canton, Ohio, and the last Sunday of the month at Trinity Life Center in Sacramento, California. Almost 5,000 people are expected to attend worship services at these churches.

All of this is part of the busiest January schedule that I have ever had, the beginning of what promises to be an event-filled year.

If you are the praying type, pray for my health. Last January, I got so ill on the road I was forced to cancel a nationally syndicated radio interview and a school presentation. Though I completed the remainder of my January schedule, the sickness lingered until early April.

Second, pray that schools will allow me to show visual depictions of abortion during my talks. Most of the time, I'm allowed to do so, but some schools resist. Pray these schools will see the need to present truth accurately to their students. Abortion is real, and the visual evidence against abortion is indeed compelling. As Gregg Cunningham of The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform has said, “Until abortion is seen, it will never be understood.”

Obviously, my posting will be light for the next couple of weeks but Serge will be back in command of the blog just as soon as his newborn daughter gets settled at home....and he gets some sleep!

I probably will not respond to comments from any current post for at least three weeks, but I'll do my best to catch up after that.

1 comment:

  1. I work at the Pregnancy Support Center in Canton and I am really excited to see you speak!! I've been sending links to my co-workers for some time now from this blog (especially the MAP stuff). When Jill told me you would be coming I said, "That is the guy from the LTI Blog!!" We'll definitely be lifting you up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.