Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unstringing Boonin's Violinist [Serge]

A commenter asked about a response to David Boonin's "A Defense of Abortion". Scott's forthcoming book takes it down beautifully, and Frank Beckwith's latest also has an excellent response to the bodily autonomy argument. I just found out that my article in the Christian Research Journal dealing with the same topic is available online here. I can't figure out how to do the linky thing in the comments, so I decided to link to it here.

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on both links and I could not find the article, where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.