Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Out Till September [SK]

In addition to nursing a damaged knee back to health (an old basketball injury, I think), I've got to finish up some manuscript writing and catch up on some essential reading before my Fall speaking schedule carries me away. Thus, other than reading what Serge, Jay, and Bob have to say, I'll mostly be out of the blog zone until September 7.

Till then, be sure you pre-order Frank Beckwith's new book (available August 31) Defending Life. I think it will set the standard for every pro-life book that follows.

You can read a sample chapter here. (HT: Jivin J)

1 comment:

  1. SK,
    Sorry about the knee, Dude. Maybe it will slow you down a little, though, so you can catch up on your writing. Blessings, Lori and Mark

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.